Well Eskuché Me!
by Caleb Paullus (@theurbanraptor)
I am pretty sure thats not how to pronounce Eskuché, but I’m cool with it if you readers are!
If you are like me, you like electronics but wish for something with a more retro-flair.
“Go On,” you say, as you adjust your monocle.
Let me introduce you to the Eskuché Control v2. These headphones have a classic aesthetic using the classic industrial design of the 1960’s and the 70’s Stereo and Hi-Fi eras. Fused with modern sound, eskuché delivers a clean, consistent low end and mid range, coupled with vocal clarity. The titanium membrane on the 45v2’s dynamic driver, reintroduces a warm, refreshing experience that was synonymous with the hi-fi era of the past.
- Classic rectangular ear cup shape, with calibrated clamping force for custom fit
- Plush ear cup cushioning, and a soft, padded, pliable headband fro hours of comfortable listening
- Apple 3 button mic control w/ answer/end + play/pause + volume control functionality
- Premium woven cloth cording to prevent tangling
- 90° 3.5mm gold plated plug
- Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad
- MSRP $59.95
These are quite comfortable on your head and on your wallet! Just imagine how slick it would be to sit in your chesterfield leather chair jamming to your records with a pair of these on your classy head.
Available in cream, rich chocolate, burnt orange and baby blue at Apple Stores and Best Buys everywhere. Or get it directly from them!
Oh PS its pronounced (eskoochay)