Element Esclipe S4: Samsung Galaxy S4 Case
by Caleb Paullus (@theurbanraptor)
So now you have the most awesome of awesome phones, The Samsung Galaxy S4, right? If you don’t, here is what you should do, break your phone immediately and go upgrade to the S4.
Okay, now that we are all on the same page, how do you protect this technological marvel of a phone? Element has the answer. The Eclipse S4.
The Eclipse S4 incorporates a kickstand and our proprietary Sound Boost System (SBS),which channels sound from the rear facing speaker of the Galaxy S4 to the front to enhance your multimedia experience. Its slim, ergonomic chassis is constructed from an impact resistant TPU polymer, a CNC machined aluminum front bezel, and carbon fiber back plate for extreme protection. The Eclipse S4 is the most supreme Galaxy S4 case on the market.
– Doesn’t add a lot of bulk to the phone
– Amplifies your sound
– Kickstand feature is actually handy
– Charging cable has no issues with the case
– Literally no way for it to come out of the case unless you hand it to a giant crab
– Takes a licking and keeps on ticking
– buttons are a little hard to press, but seems to get easier with more use
– lanyard clip broke (i just replaced with one i preferred anyways)
– Kickstand feels flimsy, but is yet to break
Overall, the Element Eclipse 24 is a solid case. I dropped it numerous times at Nerd HQ and no damage has been received by the phone or the protective case. For 80 bucks, it may seem expensive but think of it as necessary insurance for your ultra awesome / expensive new baby.
You can pick one up here or check out their other model the Atom S4.